tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From BugRat Mail System <gjt...@gjt.org>
Subject BugRat Report #8 has been filed.
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 20:58:23 GMT
Bug report #8 has just been filed.

   <http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/8>

REPORT #8 Details.

Project: Tomcat
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Severity: serious
Confidence: public
Environment:
   Release: Tomcat 3.1
   JVM Release: jdk 1.2.2
   Operating System: WinNT
   OS Release: NT4.0 sp5
   Platform: Intel

Synopsis:
Request.getParameterNames()  does not work for  enctype="multipart/form-data"

I have an HTML page that uses POST upload files.
It has a <FORM enctype="multipart/form-data" action="servlet/RequestParamExample"
with an <input type="file" name="my_file">
<input type="text" name="filename" value="xyz"

This generates a different Header than normal post.
The request.getParameterNames()  does not recognize any of the parameters......