tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Catalina: Adding a new realm
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:10:20 GMT
The place you want to go for a nightly build is

    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly

and the corresponding sources are in

    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/src

These are brand new, and I haven't announced them yet 'cause I'm still
downloading
the uploaded builds to make sure they unpack OK, and include everything
they are
supposed to.

Craig