tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Catalina: Adding a new realm
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:19:05 GMT
James, could you try an experiment for me?

Please temporarily rename your class so that the package name starts with
"org.apache.catalina." and see if it works?  There might be an issue with which
class loader is being consulted to load your class.  It would also be helpful to
turn debugging on so we can see the XmlMapper's output, by setting the "debug"
attribute on the <Server> element to a positive integer like 5.

Then, if you're still having problems, the log output created by the XmlMapper
(which will be somewhat voluminous) will be helpful in tracking down what's going
on.

Craig