tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cmanola...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: More problems with migration to 3.2
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2000 00:20:41 GMT
Ok, I know it's late - but can you try one more:

- in ResponseImpl.finish():
check   isUsingWriter, writer ( must be true, !=null)
check bBuffer ( must be null )

If ContextManager.flush is called then finish will
be called.

The problem seems to be that the writer is not flushed.

( Ok, the good news is that in 3.3 the output system was
greatly simplified - there is only one OutputBuffer and
we avoid most of the ugly stream/writer code )

Costin