tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cmanola...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: More problems with migration to 3.2
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:10:47 GMT
Hi Arieh,

I don't understand what happens - getting the writer
and printing to is should work ( or it used to work - it's
the most common operation ).

Are you using the latest 3.2 - or what version ? We had
few patches, but most of them seemed very inoffensive.

If this happens to you then something is certainly broken...

Costin