tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: User's Guide
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2000 06:27:55 GMT
Hi!

I have just browsed thru and found something minor:

1. Section: http://fuzz.cx/~rslifka/ug/tomcat_ug.html#where_help

the link 2. Tomcat FAQ has problem

2. Please mention the error "Environment Out of Space" that may happen in
Windows95/98 and a possible workaround (command /e:4096)

Good Work. At least I can tell others Tomcat is not that hard to install and
use!

Thanks

Arion