tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSALS] Three Proposals for Development of Tomcat 4.0
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 06:41:33 GMT
"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> [...]
> Please review these proposals and feel free to comment (and vote) on
> them on the TOMCAT-DEV mailling list.  There is certainly nothing cast
> in concrete at this point, although we should intend to make final
> decisions on these proposals in fairly short order.

As I said to you previously (I had a copy of the proposal yesterday
morning) I'm all +1 on this.

To give just the status of what I'm doing, I'm right now looking at the
mod_jk source to see how it can be ported to Catalina, and what needs to
be done in terms of connections to the different webservers (back to
square one :)

View raw message