tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: BugRat not posting anymore!
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:20:44 GMT
Nick Bauman wrote:

> I've changed the FROM and TO for BugRat to use real,
> usefull addresses and reassigned proper aliasing for
> all Jakarta projects to get bug reports sent to the
> proper mailing list.
>
> However, it seems the bug reports no longer get posted
> to the list. Is there something changed on the mailing
> list config to stop BugRat from posting new bug
> reports?

The Tomcat ones are sitting in my MODERATE queue.  TOMCAT-DEV won't
accept postings from non-subscribers unless the moderator says they are
OK, but I can allow additional specific addresses (like the "From" you
are putting on these) to post as well.  You just need to warn me when you
change the address these messages appear to be coming from.

It'll probably be tomorrow before that all gets straightened out -- today
is getting consumed with meetings.

> My mail relay log is saying that it's getting
> delivered properly.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Nick

Craig