tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bug Tracking Default Responsible -- need input
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:35:45 GMT
Create an alias "tomcat-dev" or something like that, make it the default
responsible.

It's better if it's a virtual user - and who wants to take the bug can
re-assign to himself.

If all the bugs are assigned to one person we'll have no way to guess
if the "default responsible" works on some of the bugs ( he'll have all
the bugs assigned ) and it will be less likely that people will take the
bugs if someone is assigned.

Fixing bugs or developing tomcat is a voluntary job for most of us.

Costin