tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@central.sun.com>
Subject Is the latest 3_2 branch available for tgz download ?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:46:50 GMT
While investigating the cause of some exception thrown (from
ContextManager), I realized that the codebase I downloaded is not the
most updated one for 3.2.

(In ContextManager, for example, several deprecated methods used to
throw Exceptions - getContextNames() - while after the change, they
were modified to do that if debug > 20).

Is the intent to generate tar-gzipped images for the 3_2 branch
any time soon (since the current one available dates from July 11th).

----
I am running into the following exception on the first access to my
application:

2000-08-28 04:29:14 - ContextManager: SocketException reading request, ignored -
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAvailable(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.available(PlainSocketImpl.java:429)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.available(SocketInputStream.java:141)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConne
ctionHandler.java:198)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

2000-08-28 04:29:14 - ContextManager: SocketException reading request, ignored -
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAvailable(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.available(PlainSocketImpl.java:429)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.available(SocketInputStream.java:141)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConne
ctionHandler.java:198)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Any ideas ?

Has any of what may be causing this been fixed since July 11.

Arieh

PS: apologies, but I haven't been able to access the CVS repository from
    behind our corporate firewall.