tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: Scarab Status: Re: bug tracking - what the **** is going on?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:47:48 GMT
Can we add auth, but still allow normal (unathenticated) users to open
a bug, and add a comment too, but not close?  (If not, not a huge deal.)

The number of committers is fairly static -- seems like we add one
every couple of weeks on average -- that shouldn't be too much admin
hassle once the initial set is made.

By the way, a bug I opened that was definitely not actually fixed was
also closed by person #0.  Either we have a rogue saboteur or a bug in
bugrat.

 - A