tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <nixnix...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: BugRat Report #10 was closed
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:51:22 GMT
There is an authetication system (and an audit trail:
look in the admin section). However, the
authentication is tied to the Servlet 2.0 spec.

I will look into how to enable authentication and I
will place all the committers in this group. Is there
a list of committers?

When the time comes, I can PGP each committer a
username and password?

--- Petr Jiricka <petr.jiricka@netbeans.com> wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I couldn't find out how to include a comment in
> BugRat - I thought it would
> ask me for a comment when I say "close". BTW, how
> can I make it open again ?
> Also, it seems weird that anyone can just go to the
> page and close the bug
> without having to enter the name.
> Is there a user guide for BugRat ? This is the
> fourth bug tracking system I
> am using and all are different, so it's not easy to
> know what you are doing
> since there is no way to "try things out". Thanks
>
> I fixed this bug on Monday (also in tomcat_32).
>
> Petr

=====
# Nick Bauman
# Technical Programmer