tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Jiricka <petr.jiri...@netbeans.com>
Subject RE: BugRat Report #10 was closed
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:55:37 GMT
Sorry,

I couldn't find out how to include a comment in BugRat - I thought it would
ask me for a comment when I say "close". BTW, how can I make it open again ?
Also, it seems weird that anyone can just go to the page and close the bug
without having to enter the name.
Is there a user guide for BugRat ? This is the fourth bug tracking system I
am using and all are different, so it's not easy to know what you are doing
since there is no way to "try things out". Thanks

I fixed this bug on Monday (also in tomcat_32).

Petr