tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "shanky" <sha...@home.com>
Subject Re-loading beans in the Servlet/JSP engine
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:25:58 GMT
Is there anybody else interested in this?

We want the beans that are called by the JSP pages to be reloaded dynamically. When we make
changes in the beans and deploy it the JSP engine needs to be restarted.

My questions is does Tomcat or some other engine have this feature. If no, is anybody else
interested in this. I want to work on this as my team needs this desperately. We can work
on this together. I was able to demonstrate in a klugy(correct spelling?) way in november
'99 to my colleagues but tomcat code has come miles since then.

So if somebody is interested please lets work together on this.

Shankar