tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcel Jansen" <gromm...@languagewise.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for XMLMapper/Setparent
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:09:43 GMT
Coming back to a previous discussion:

My need is for handler objects that get "started" after the
adapters are started, they interface with the adapters and
need running sockets and threadpool. The problem is that
the initialisation of the interceptor happens before the
start of the adapters. I would find it useful if handlers would
receive a call after the start of the adapters.

One more question, I see lots of activity with changes
to the logging. I was trying to add a timestamp to the
log messages and found trying to subclass difficult, i.e.
"final" log methods in contextmanager make me use
TomcatLogger and prevent me from changing the log format.
Any improvements possible there?

regards
Marcel