tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Catalina] SSL implementation questions and comments
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:39:31 GMT
> I can only speak for Tomcat but this is defined in server.xml as the
> keystoreFile variable (I believe, its been a couple of months since I
looked
> at the code, and I haven't looked at the Catalina code that was ported by
> Remy Maucherat).

I just use the ...net.SSLSocketFactory.
The parameters of the connector should be passed to the SocketFactory, so
you should be able to set a different keystore file using :

  <Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.connector.http.HttpConnector"
      acceptCount="10" debug="99"
             socketFactory="org.apache.tomcat.net.SSLSocketFactory" >
        <Parameter name="keystore"
         value="path_to_some_other_keystore"/>
  </Connector>

Other parameters which are useful for the SSL connector include :
- keystoreType
- clientauth
- keypass
- protocol