tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From √Čric Dantie <edan...@rcanaria.es>
Subject Re: Problems with mod_jserv and Solaris2.7
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:08:29 GMT
I have quite same software and everything is working for me.

Things sound good.

I've just added a line in httpd.conf add jakarta:
include $TOMCAT-HOME/conf/tomcat.conf
(of course, change the $TOMCAT-HOME by it correct value)

here is my tomcat.conf file:

LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so
<IfModule mod_jserv.c>
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice
ApJServDefaultPort 8007

ApJServMount default /root
AddType text/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp

<VirtualHost 193.146.92.42>
ServerName libroazul.gobiernodecanarias.org
ApJServMount / /lazul
</VirtualHost>

</IfModule>

But what I advice you it to make it working without Virtual server .
Do the things from the easiest to the complicated. When you've got the
connection apache-tomcat add the limitations/specifications.

I've configured mine with the document in
$JAKARTA-HOME/doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.html

Hope will help you.

Eric