tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert L. Brueckmann" <webmas...@teamdiscus.com>
Subject working mod_jserv.so?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:19:35 GMT
I just figured out what my problem was with the mod_jserv.so...we just copied over our Linux
system from a small HD to a larger HD and a few symbolic links got screwy so I fixed them
and was able to compile my mod_jserv.so...but now I'm still having a problem...
I have it in the same directory as my perl and php modules in /usr/lib/apache/ and my reference
in tomcat.conf is lib/apache/mod_jserv.so (and this is a freshly compiled *.so from tomcat's
source files) and I include the tomcat.conf file at the end of the httpd.conf and when i try
to restart apache, it won't restart...has anyone else had this probelm with the mod_jserv.so?
I am running redhat 6.0/apache 1.3.11/tomcat 3.1...if anyone can maybe send me their mod_jserv.so
who is working in the same environment or if anyone's run into a similar problem that'd be
great.  Thanks in advance...
----
Robert L. Brueckmann
Webmaster