tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "James Cook" <jimc...@iname.com>
Subject EXE Launcher for Tomcat
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:29:25 GMT
I have permission to resuse the executable launcher used for Inprise's
JBuilder project. It doesn't include source code, but I would like to offer
it up as a solution to those having difficulty with command line lengths.

It includes an executable (simple stub to start VM), a DLL, and one or more
configuration files. I have a sample that can be easily unzipped into
the <tomcat}\bin directory of the latest milestone build (Tomcat 3.2 Beta
2). Get it at ftp://ftp.javabuilders.com/files/tomcat_launcher.zip

Under normal circumstances, you should only have to modify the "javapath"
parameter in the jdk.config file.

jim