tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Fyfe" <...@cnicorp.com>
Subject RE: [BUG] Network connection reset while uploading large file
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:27:44 GMT
I'm sure you are correct that IIS has a way to limit the size of an upload. However, as I said
in my original message, this same servlet works on the same web server when using a different
servlet container.

We are in the process of replacing our old servlet container with Tomcat (if we can get by
this problem), and the old setup works. When we installed Tomcat we did not change any IIS
settings except to install the isapi_redirect.dll. So it seems to me that the problem is in
Tomcat.

I would love it if I could resolve this by changing the IIS options, but it does not seem
to be the cause of the problem.

Steve

Steve Fyfe
CNI Corporation