tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Fyfe" <...@cnicorp.com>
Subject RE: [BUG] Network connection reset while uploading large file
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:16:05 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. But my original servlet already does that and still has the problem.
The sample code I included in my original message was created to try to narrow down the problem.
But I ended up narrowing it down to almost nothing and the problem still occurs.

Are you saying that you can upload a file larger than 40kb with no problems? Has anyone done
that successfully running tomcat locally or with IIS? Is there some configuration setting
that I am missing?

Steve

Steve Fyfe
CNI Corporation