tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@ags.uni-sb.de>
Subject Re: Sorry, bug tracking again (not bugzilla related)
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:16:55 GMT
Dima,

Recently  I had tried to install jCVSlet, the servlet supposed to
present in HTML the code and structure present under a CVS repository.
These are the same author(s) as BugRat.

Turned out the only way I could install it was under the ROOT (or
whatever "/" content-path webapp). This is not too hard and actually
allows links to be served in an absolute fashion as opposed to a
relative one.

I really think this can fix half of your stuffs.

Paul