tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: Custom logs must die
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 15:36:47 GMT
	Well, as a career Lurker, I'm not sure I have much say here,
	Funny XML tags suck during development, when all you want to see
is the messages output as a result of your latest change.  But I suspect
they'd be *very* useful in production, where you could easily parse the
logs for certain dates, modules, error levels, or whatever.  My wife the
web developer says she'd pay for this feature.  FWIW.  :)