tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jam...@cardsetc.com
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/task StopTomcat.java
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:09:32 GMT

Alex,

Whilst you're focusing so much on fixing up the logging in Tomcat, one
feature that I think would be nice would be reporting the VERSION of Tomcat
(via a CVS substitution variable or something) at startup.

Regards
James W.

Be sure to check out the careers section of our web site to see
how you could be eligible for a $2000 reward.
http://www.cardsetc.com/
This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302). It may contain
privileged and confidential information. It is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail or by phone on +61 2 9212 7773 & delete this
e-mail from your system.