tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Doshi, Gunjan" <gunjan_do...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Just installed - receiving "out of environment space" error
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:27:00 GMT
Friends:
I had the same problem. What I did was right click on the ms dos prompt
screen and go to the memory property and increase the memory. This works
fine. But now I am getting frustrated with a following error.

Whenever I run startup on win98 laptop, it opens another window, attempts to
do something, generates an exception and closes that window. The exception
being generated is related to xml and jasper.

Does any one have any ideas.
Please help
Gunjan