tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc !!!
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:12:35 GMT

> Ironically, I found myself missing design docs more than java doc when
> studying tomcat.

It's comming !!!

I am very close, I just need some private feedback and a lot of spell-checking

and I'll check it in.

Regarding space/tab - please don't open this up again... Just use 8-space
tabs,
it's easier than re-opening this fight.

Regarding comments - the good news is that it's getting better ( i.e. it has
more
comments than tomcat 3.1, and it will keep going in this direction).
The problem is that most of the code is new and rewritten, and we still need
do some adjustments in the design ( a lot of code started as prototype, and
after it proves itself we'll add the comments to reflect the final
incarnation)

Costin