tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Jasper, Use XML parser to improve error reporting of JSP taglib problems
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:03:44 GMT
I'll second that.  Using XSLT to generate the java code needed for the
tags is another good idea.

In the long run, I think it will be easier to implement this proposal
than to try and catch all the places in the parser that cause JSP tag
compilation to fail and try to generate a correct error message.

Regards,

Glenn