tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add TeaServlet to Tomcat
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 01:56:52 GMT
-1 What does the below have to do with Tomcat?

Hey, I wrote some software for the Amiga years ago,
I would like to propose we include it with the Tomcat distribution.

Even better, the Amiga technology is probably selling pretty cheap
by now, maybe the ASF could buy the whole thing and distribute the
AmigaOS with Tocmat. ;-)