tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Vijendran <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add TeaServlet to Tomcat
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 01:37:54 GMT
The Jakarta project mission has both JSP and Servlet in it.

Just like it would  be meaningless to propose "great alternative"s to Java
Servlets in the Jakarta project, I feel it is inappropriate to have "great
alternative to JSP" in the Jakarta project as well.

I think this should be dealt with whichever body under ASF can propose changes
to the Jakarta project mission.