tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Vijendran <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] New build targets for Tomcat
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:29:42 GMT
-1 on removing JSP.
+1 on fixing the bug in Jasper.

JSP is as much part of the Jakarta project mission as Java Servlets are. Do you
want to change that? And why? 'Cos there is a security bug in Jasper?

A bug in the implementation -- whatever it is -- is just that. That can be
fixed, no problem. Try and contribute a fix if you can....

No need to get all personal (your other mails) and try to push your "JSP sucks"
agenda like this. Let the market decide which sucks and which doesn't.