tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <Costin.Manola...@eng.sun.com>
Subject BUG (IMPORTANT): AJP12 hangs in certain conditions
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:09:50 GMT
Hi,

Sam, I think we should hold the release until this one is resolved.

I have a long running tomcat , with apache 1.3, and after 2-3 days
it stops working in strange conditions.

The HTTP connector works fine, but AJP12 reports:
" Premature end of script headers: " if mod_jserv is used
and nothing ( bug just hangs ) with mod_jk.

I am working on this one, but I have a lot of ( job related) work,
and it's a bit hard to reproduce it ( wait 2 days ).

If anyone has an idea, please let me know, it's very important
to fix this one.

Costin