tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Bugrat a viable alternative to Bugzilla?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:56:04 GMT
I don't understand what's the point of this vote -
if you want to volunteer and install bugrat on your own system,
and provide this service to the community - please
do it, right now we don't have any bug tracking system.

If someone else do the same for bugzila - well, then we'll
have to choose. I never used bugrat, but I would love to have
to choose.

If your vote is about installing something on jakarta.apache.org -
you should ask the server admin, not us. In general the security
policy of a site and the software that is installed is not subject to
vote.

Costin