tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Nechitaylenko <ad...@wdcb.ru>
Subject Sorry, bug tracking again (not bugzilla related)
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:43:07 GMT
Hello,

I was going to bring up the subject of bug tracking software once
again from a new point of view. I've read a lively discussion of
the topic of bugzilla security and in this respect I want to turn
my question into a suggestion as well.

See, I was installing a package called BugRat,
http://www.gjt.org/pkg/bugrat/
and had problems with org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver class under tomcat.
Now, I wanted to ask everybody if they had ever tried bugrat, but,
I understand I first have to introduce this Java/MySQL bug tracking
tool to those of you, who talk only about one cgd-based tool and
another non-existent yet. Go check it out, I know it works fine
with JServ, but I need to start it under tomcat and I want help in
this.

Thanks for your time.

take care,
Dima