tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bug tracking (was Re: Any progress on the bug tracking system?)
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:26:37 GMT
Hi!

If the bugzilla opens security holes, how about putting it in another machine
outside the firewall (i.e. a sacrifying lamb). At least I would like to see what
are the bugs encountered in the current project and consider if the existence of
the bugs would hinder the product deployment.

Arion

P.S. I am just a mere user, even not a developer