tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Sessions - Memory Constraints
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:43:25 GMT
Unless the object is something that scopes to the application,
then you can save it as APPLICATION_SCOPE and only have one instance
for all requests.

If you are really concerned about memory/cpu usage by an application
you should profile it using one of the many fine profilers available
like OptimizeIt or JProbe.

Glenn