tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <>
Subject Where are the jar files after build?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:52:38 GMT

I have followed the instruction to get (by CVS) the source code and try
to build it myself. (It is the first time I used CVS:)

After building the tomcat, however, the files jasper.jar, webserver.jar
and xml.jar are missing. Only ant.jar and servlet.jar exists. Should I
jar the files under the classes directory by myself or it should be
already done but I have missed something?

What should I do with xml.jar? Is it comes from JAXP?

Thank you

[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely
for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it
and notify the sender by email immediately; you should not copy or use
it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank

View raw message