tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Multipart Support
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:35:20 GMT
Hi!

Would there be official multipart support for file upload? I remembered
this issue has been discussed some time ago and what is the result (if
any)?

It seems servlet 2.3 isn't going to support this either. Am I right?

Arion

--
[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely