tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Catalina crashing...
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:33:35 GMT
Theunis de Jongh wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Are crashes a common occurrence in Catalina at this stage ? I am
> experiencing frequent
> crashes and I was wondering  if there are specific circumstances in
> which crashes are
> known to occur ?

I have not tried to run Catalina for long periods of time, but I also
have not experienced "crashes" in the sense that the JVM died, or the
server stopped responding to requests.  Have you got any specific things
(log file output, repeatable test cases, ...) that we can look at?  If
so, please post them to TOMCAT-DEV, or send them to me privately if there
is confidential information included that you would rather not share
publicly.

> Any answers appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Theunis de Jongh