tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: Servlet config is null; log() fails
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 02:07:53 GMT
Hi!

I have looked into the code and hope there is something to help you fix the
bug.

The method init(ServletConfig) of HttpJspBase store his own config object
which is unrelated to the config object in GenericServlet, thus made null
pointer exception.

I think a line super.init(config) should be added before the calling of
jspInit() in line 95

Arion