tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject Re: Solve XML parser bag of cats by removing lib?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 04:27:42 GMT
Yes, that's very high on my free-time mini-projects list.

I hope we'll have it in tomcat 3.3 ( at least I'll do as much as
I can for that). There are many other advantages and implications
in separating the run-time classpath available to webapps and
improving the lib/ directory ( security, etc).

I don't think we can have it in 3.2 - it's not a critical bug.