tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Timestamps in log
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 04:06:18 GMT
+1 on adding it. If Sam agrees, it can go into 3.2.

I'm not sure about the default - I would like "none" or "msec" as default.
It is still a very expensive operation, and if somebody really needs the date it
can easily convery msec to Date in a post-processor. As long as we don't follow
the common log format it doesn't matter what default we use.

Costin