tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <nixnix...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ! Bug Tracking System installed !
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:05:22 GMT
Yes. I think this needs a servlet mapping: there is
Java code that actually generates this doc from the DB
but I'm not sure how the mapping is supposed to happen
(there is no doc on this). And this _would not_ work
in anything other than the ROOT.war because of
getServletPath() is strange in Tomcat.

There are a few other things not _quite_ right. Please
keep any feeback coming.

I'll get it fixed.

-Nick

(PS: Anyone noticed the unintentional association
between the Cat and the Mouse? Kinda spooky, like it
was meant to be that way.)