tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pilho Kim <ph...@math.soongsil.ac.kr>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.2
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi, Ignacio

As well as Win2000, some IE 5.x on Win98 do UTF8-encode
url-path for my case.
So I regards that the UTF8-encodeing problem is limited to IE 5.x.
If you use Netscape Navigator, then you will do not meet such a
UTF8-encoding problem.

I have solved some mixed encoded problem in the URL-path.
If you want, I will give you some information.

Thanx

Kim