tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ma gane <g...@indiaplaza.com>
Subject Re: ISAPI_Redirect.dll Red
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:14:42 GMT
========================== 4 ==========================
Hi Pete & Arion.

Thanks for your reply.
Find below the details of Registry key & MMC settings.

registry key :
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0"

String name			value
extension_uri   	/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
log_file		c:\tomcat1\isapi.log
log_level		debug
worker_file		c:\tomcat1\conf\workers.properties
worker_mount_file  	c:\tomcat1\conf\uriworkermap.properties

In IIS MMC,

Virtual Directory    :  jakarta
Physical path	     :  c:\tomcat1\bin\iis\i386

ISAPI Filter name    :  jakarta
Executable	     :  c:\tomcat1\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirect.dll

isapi_redirect.dll downloaded size is 96 kb.

I gone thru' archives & reinstalled IIS again i have same problem.

Please give your suggestion.
Thanks & Regards
===========================3===========================
--- "Edwards, Peter" <edwardsp@genrad.com>

--- Arion Yu <arionyu@stt.com.hk>

>ma gane wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am in Installing tomcat with IIS -NT  as per the  instruction "TOMCAT IIS HOWTO".
>>
>> In MMC ,After adding the isapi_redirect.dll filter as a ISAPI Filter,  the symbol
is Down arrow RED other than GREEN Up Arrow.

The Only Complete Indian Shopping Mall ---> http://www.indiaplaza.com