tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <nixnix...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any progress on the bug tracking system?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:28:41 GMT
Sorry, but Buzilla=="another mess"??? And a
replacement is _months_ off? Why not stick with "the
simplest thing that could possibly work [today]" and
not try to do a Taylorist approach to everything? Do I
smell a whiff of "not invented here"?

I mean, whats' wrong with Buzilla? Maybe I can help?

*sigh*