tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: Consistent exception on GET
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:12:07 GMT

No it shouldn't have.  That file didn't change.  Ant can't track
dependencies (( MimeHeaderField.java depends on DateTool.java) that it
hasn't been told about explicitly. This is why you should always do a
build clean after a large update. Build "unclean" is just for use
during a quick change-compile-run-repeat cycle.

 - Alex "Best Practices" Chaffee