tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pilho Kim <ph...@math.soongsil.ac.kr>
Subject Re: still sun/tools/javac/Main
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Igor,

I regard that you have found a bug of Tomcat 3.2 beta.

The bug is independent of spaces in the requested real-path.

See the method:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.generateHeader()

    writer.println("pageContext = _jspxFactory.getPageContext(this, request, response,\n"
					+ writer.quoteString(error) + ", "      (<---- error is "", here )
					+ genSessionVariable + ", "
					+ bufferSize + ", "
					+ autoFlush