tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Derek Last Name <derek_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Just installed - receiving "out of environment space" error
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:01:31 GMT
click the system menu on the dos prompt you are using,
click the properties menu.
there should be a tab for setting the amount of memory
you want to use. i dont remember which one it is you
need to set, just up some of them till you get it to
work.

--- Megan Ray <megray@prodigy.net> wrote:
> I just installed the Tomcat 7/10 build for
> development on Windows 98 laptop.
> I followed install instructions - unziped the files
> and placed them in
> c:\tomcat directory.
>
> I set the TOMCAT_HOME=c:\tomcat
>
> When I run c:\tomcat\bin\startup.bat - I get the
> following message:
>
> Out of environment space
> Out of environment space
> Starting tomcat in new window
> Using

classpath:..\classes;..\lib\webserver.jar;..\lib\jasper.jar;..\lib\xml.jar;.