tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Sommaruga <pso...@garda-access.com>
Subject Re: Jboss or JOnAs - which is better
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:40:42 GMT
I have tested both jboss and JOnAs. I think jboss is yet in rapid development
and yet have several bugs, JOnAs is quite stable and works fine in
production projects.
JOnAs is API conforms but have yet a partially container (not ejbActivate(),
ejbPassivate()), jboss seems to have a good container, JOnAs is well
documented, jboss is now poor documented
I suggest to use JOnAs for production project, look at jboss for
development project and for future release

Hope this help you

				Paolo Sommaruga