tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Katkere <katk...@praja.com>
Subject RE: jk_post_config NULL error
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:53:45 GMT
When mod_jk was enabled, libperl was crashing on a getenv call. mod_jk
started working after commenting out libperl.so lines from httpd.conf. Not
sure who is at fault.

"jk_post_config NULL" was just an informational message. It don't think it
had anything to do with the error. Sorry about that.

-arun

ps: I added a -DEAPI to Makefile.linux as well to get rid of -DEAPI warning
from Apache.